Camelot
MODX and Native Instruments (Kontakt) VST - cannot load up the VST

HI,

I have the full version of Camelot 1.0.7 3628 running on a windows 10 laptop

The software has automatically picked up that I have a MODX (which is not currently plugged in) however even though I have provided the path for my install of Native Instruments, the VST's are not showing in the Plugin Manager.

For reference, these are not on the C partition but on the D PArtition of my laptop.

.... I am adding to this post as I do not seem to be able to reply. .....

I have komplete 12

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/bundles/komplete-12/

which contains at least 13 synths an 20 sample instruments in the vst format however when searching my system the vsts are no found..

I am able to load them as plugins in Ableton live lite and the Kontakt player.

HI, I have the full version of Camelot 1.0.7 3628 running on a windows 10 laptop The software has automatically picked up that I have a MODX (which is not currently plugged in) however even though I have provided the path for my install of Native Instruments, the VST's are not showing in the Plugin Manager. For reference, these are not on the C partition but on the D PArtition of my laptop. .... I am adding to this post as I do not seem to be able to reply. ..... I have komplete 12 https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/bundles/komplete-12/ which contains at least 13 synths an 20 sample instruments in the vst format however when searching my system the vsts are no found.. I am able to load them as plugins in Ableton live lite and the Kontakt player.
edited Feb 20 at 12:22 am

Hi @Blastedkane , what Native Instruments VSTs are not recognized? I mean: Effect plugins are not supported, as well as 32bit plugins.

Hi @Blastedkane , what Native Instruments VSTs are not recognized? I mean: Effect plugins are not supported, as well as 32bit plugins.
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft