Solo Brass
Version 1.0.1 appears as 1.0.0?

Hi Folks -

Can anyone confirm that the 1.0.1 update still says 1.0.0 for the versions of the apps and plugins?

Thanks!

Hi Folks - Can anyone confirm that the 1.0.1 update still says 1.0.0 for the versions of the apps and plugins? Thanks!

And just a word of warning: installing v1.0.1 will wipe any User presets you've created. I just had to restore mine from a Time Machine backup.

And just a word of warning: installing v1.0.1 will wipe any User presets you've created. I just had to restore mine from a Time Machine backup.

Hi everybody, v1.0.1 involved an issue at installer level, it was not necessary to rebuild the software.

We have fixed the issue of the User folder deleted by the installer. The next 1.1.0 version will not have that issue.

Hi everybody, v1.0.1 involved an issue at installer level, it was not necessary to rebuild the software. We have fixed the issue of the User folder deleted by the installer. The next 1.1.0 version will not have that issue.
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft