User demos
Swam Trumpet playing in online live Ninjam sessions

Hello friends,

I am in love with Swam Trumpet. So tweakable and expressive smile
Thank you Audio Modeling! Looking forward for iOS versions of my beloved Swam instruments.
I played it today in online jam session via ninjam using my AE10 windcontroller on and it was so much fun. Here is a snippet for you from the jam session:
https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0O6-OYnDlGhQnupT5Ik00JvLQ#Caravan_Jam

Warmly,
Kobi

Hello friends, I am in love with Swam Trumpet. So tweakable and expressive :) Thank you Audio Modeling! Looking forward for iOS versions of my beloved Swam instruments. I played it today in online jam session via ninjam using my AE10 windcontroller on and it was so much fun. Here is a snippet for you from the jam session: https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0O6-OYnDlGhQnupT5Ik00JvLQ#Caravan_Jam Warmly, Kobi

A great example. Did you use any audio processing on the trumpet?

A great example. Did you use any audio processing on the trumpet?

Most of the tweaking I did within the Swam interface, since I am getting ready for iOS version and wanted to simplify setup. I did add here a no-latency compressor I like called PSP OldTimer In very low compression setting + simple echo using Reaper internal plugin. I find echo add realism to virtual instruments without muffling sound, so that is something I add to all Virtual wind and brass instruments In different levels.

Most of the tweaking I did within the Swam interface, since I am getting ready for iOS version and wanted to simplify setup. I did add here a no-latency compressor I like called PSP OldTimer In very low compression setting + simple echo using Reaper internal plugin. I find echo add realism to virtual instruments without muffling sound, so that is something I add to all Virtual wind and brass instruments In different levels.
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft