User demos
I have recorded a version of "Sound the trumpet" composed by Henry Purcel

I am using Audio Modeling's "Solo Strings" and Sample Modeling's "The Trumpet". I recorded each String voice with a MIDI Breath Controller; TEControl (TEControl.se) connected to my Yamaha Montage 8 (through my iMac).
I recorded the two piccolo trumpet voices using an Akai EWI USB MIDI Breath Controller, which is connected to my DAW on my iMac (Logic Pro X).
The harpsichord sound is from EXS24 Sampler in Logic Pro X.

https://youtu.be/tJop_avRlaM

I am using Audio Modeling's "Solo Strings" and Sample Modeling's "The Trumpet". I recorded each String voice with a MIDI Breath Controller; TEControl (TEControl.se) connected to my Yamaha Montage 8 (through my iMac). I recorded the two piccolo trumpet voices using an Akai EWI USB MIDI Breath Controller, which is connected to my DAW on my iMac (Logic Pro X). The harpsichord sound is from EXS24 Sampler in Logic Pro X. https://youtu.be/tJop_avRlaM
edited Apr 19 at 3:42 pm

Well done! I'm sure that using SWAM Trumpets it could be even better :-)

Well done! I'm sure that using SWAM Trumpets it could be even better :-)

Thank you so much😊 Yes, i think I will buy SWAM trumpets! I am very impressed with your products!!

Thank you so much

A complete four version comparison would be nice:
SWAM strings and trumpet
SWAM strings with Kontakt trumpet (as shown)
Kontakt strings with SWAM trumpet (which I presume might be best)
Kontakt strings and trumpet (which products I do own at the moment)

Of course this is not "plug and play" but needs decent tweaking of the Midi sources for each of the instruments.
-Michael

A complete four version comparison would be nice: SWAM strings and trumpet SWAM strings with Kontakt trumpet (as shown) Kontakt strings with SWAM trumpet (which I presume might be best) Kontakt strings and trumpet (which products I do own at the moment) Of course this is not "plug and play" but needs decent tweaking of the Midi sources for each of the instruments. -Michael
edited Apr 23 at 6:14 am
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft