User demos
SWAM Soprano Sax - Meditation on Every Breath You Take

Nice !
I also use the TEC BBC, but with a keyboard. I assigned pitchbend to nodding, and this does work rather well, but I cant do the impressive quick bends that you do with your right hand. I need to think about an improvement, Pitch Wheel (but I use my left hand for piano) or maybe using my Seaboard.
-Michael

Nice ! I also use the TEC BBC, but with a keyboard. I assigned pitchbend to nodding, and this does work rather well, but I cant do the impressive quick bends that you do with your right hand. I need to think about an improvement, Pitch Wheel (but I use my left hand for piano) or maybe using my Seaboard. -Michael
edited May 1 at 6:06 am

Hi Michael - I've tried the Seaboard: great instrument. If only they'd make a guitar synth version.

The control of pitchbends is something I miss using the guitar synth. It's so much more satisfying to bend the strings on the guitar. The digital whammy bar takes some getting used to. I don't know that any synth hardware gives a truly analog bending experience. I guess that's why the mod wheel continues to exist.

Hi Michael - I've tried the Seaboard: great instrument. If only they'd make a guitar synth version. The control of pitchbends is something I miss using the guitar synth. It's so much more satisfying to bend the strings on the guitar. The digital whammy bar takes some getting used to. I don't know that any synth hardware gives a truly analog bending experience. I guess that's why the mod wheel continues to exist.

I'd like to try the instrument 1. I had a Starr Labs GoTar briefly but couldn't get used to the "fret" spacing. I fear the Instrument 1 would have the same frustration for me.

I'd like to try the instrument 1. I had a Starr Labs GoTar briefly but couldn't get used to the "fret" spacing. I fear the Instrument 1 would have the same frustration for me.
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft