Solo Brass
Pitch Bend Control

Hi all,
I'm enjoying the awesome sound of SWAM Brass and Strings (hopefully woodwinds soon).

I believe the answer to the following question is NO but I have to check because this is a make it or break it issue basically....

Am I able to automate the "Pitch Bend" parameter of SWAM Brass in my DAW (FL Studio)?

I don't have hardware, and even if I did, I would like to be able to save the automation curves in my project...

Thank you.

Hi all, I'm enjoying the awesome sound of SWAM Brass and Strings (hopefully woodwinds soon). I believe the answer to the following question is NO but I have to check because this is a make it or break it issue basically.... ** Am I able to automate the "Pitch Bend" parameter of SWAM Brass in my DAW (FL Studio)?** I don't have hardware, and even if I did, I would like to be able to save the automation curves in my project... Thank you.

I am a FL Studio user.
It is possible to automate Pitch Bend.5ead9b1d80631
5ead9b1db9eb2

I am a FL Studio user. It is possible to automate Pitch Bend.![5ead9b1d80631](serve/attachment&path=5ead9b1d80631) ![5ead9b1db9eb2](serve/attachment&path=5ead9b1db9eb2)
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft