Setup tips & FAQs
how does Audio modeling handle updates?es

I have SWAM flutes and SWAM Viola which I installed a year back - are there updates that need to be installed and applied? If yes, could you please point me to the link. I went to the updates web page, but it has instruction only on how to create a new account.

I have SWAM flutes and SWAM Viola which I installed a year back - are there updates that need to be installed and applied? If yes, could you please point me to the link. I went to the updates web page, but it has instruction only on how to create a new account.
edited May 22 at 7:17 am

@lloydgp just login to your user account and check the latest release under "License & Downloads".
We are working on new versions of all our products and we will include a warning at startup if there will be an update.

Best!

@lloydgp just login to your user account and check the latest release under "License & Downloads". We are working on new versions of all our products and we will include a warning at startup if there will be an update. Best!
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft