Camelot
Is there an In-App keyboard?

Is there an in-app keyboard so we can set up patches on the road away from a midi keyboard? Just want to be able to hear and adjust sounds in-app when I don’t have controller with me. Thanks!

Just Found Something! In the KEYRANGE view, if you tap on the keyboard you’ll hear the layers. Still would like a keyboard, but now I can set up performances without being plugged in. Happy.

Is there an in-app keyboard so we can set up patches on the road away from a midi keyboard? Just want to be able to hear and adjust sounds in-app when I don’t have controller with me. Thanks! Just Found Something! In the KEYRANGE view, if you tap on the keyboard you’ll hear the layers. Still would like a keyboard, but now I can set up performances without being plugged in. Happy.
edited Nov 3 at 6:15 am

Hi @danielklein,

if you are on iPad, you can use any App that as a keyboard and has a Virtual MIDI Out.
Then you can connect that Virtual MIDI Out to any Layer Input.

Best,
Emanuele

Hi @danielklein, if you are on iPad, you can use any App that as a keyboard and has a Virtual MIDI Out. Then you can connect that Virtual MIDI Out to any Layer Input. Best, Emanuele
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft