Camelot
Recieve midi clock

Hallo! Thanks for your amazing apps!smile
I have a one question.
Can the Camelot Pro receive a midi clock from an external equipment (midi sequencer, Ableton Live e.c.)? I would like to sync up my synth staff and playback/click-in-ear player that the drummer uses on the stage during a live performance.
Thank you!

Hallo! **Thanks for your amazing apps!**]:) I have a one question. Can the Camelot Pro receive a midi clock from an external equipment (midi sequencer, Ableton Live e.c.)? I would like to sync up my synth staff and playback/click-in-ear player that the drummer uses on the stage during a live performance. Thank you!

Hi @Sprinter2,

of course. You can choose any external MIDI source or even bidirectional Ableton Link.
Moreover you can send the click to the Drummer on a separate audio output.

See the screenshots.

5fa298af3d842

5fa299858d6e8

Hi @Sprinter2, of course. You can choose any external MIDI source or even bidirectional Ableton Link. Moreover you can send the click to the Drummer on a separate audio output. See the screenshots. ![5fa298af3d842](serve/attachment&path=5fa298af3d842) ![5fa299858d6e8](serve/attachment&path=5fa299858d6e8)
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft