SWAM
System Exclusive details for SWAM strings?

I would like to be able to automate the "Master Tune" paramter from within my playback software, using System Exclusive if possible.

I notice that the manual gives some details of the SysEx implementation for changing the transposition and tuning. Have AudioModelling made public any other portions of the SysEx?

thanks
Bruno Degazio

I would like to be able to automate the "Master Tune" paramter from within my playback software, using System Exclusive if possible. I notice that the manual gives some details of the SysEx implementation for changing the transposition and tuning. Have AudioModelling made public any other portions of the SysEx? thanks Bruno Degazio

It's not necessary to have the plugin react to Midi messages to allow for modulating it's parameters in realtime.
I did not try, but I am rather sure that "Master Tune" is a "DAW parameter" of the plugin and hence should be automatable. Hence the VST host software should be able to use it in realtime. At least Reaper can use any DAW parameter of any plugin in a very flexible way.
Reagarding the purpose you have in mind, I wrote a Reaper JSFX plugin, that creates a complexly configurable "humanized" modulation curve in realtime that can be used as a source for such modulation.
-Michael

It's not necessary to have the plugin react to Midi messages to allow for modulating it's parameters in realtime. I did not try, but I am rather sure that "Master Tune" is a "DAW parameter" of the plugin and hence should be automatable. Hence the VST host software should be able to use it in realtime. At least Reaper can use any DAW parameter of any plugin in a very flexible way. Reagarding the purpose you have in mind, I wrote a Reaper JSFX plugin, that creates a complexly configurable "humanized" modulation curve in realtime that can be used as a source for such modulation. -Michael
edited Nov 30 '20 at 6:46 am
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft