Solo Brass
Key Switches - ios Solo Brass

According to the on-line manual: "By default, the Key Switches are positioned starting from C1 (MIDI note 24)where C3 = Middle C (MIDI note 60)" .... "C# = Fall Down​. Perform an immediate Fall Down starting from the currently playing note (where the pitch and volume drop rapidly):
○ Velocity controls Fall Down speed.
● D = Doit​. Perform an immediate Doit starting from the currently played note (where
the pitch rises rapidly and the volume decays):"

After not having any luck with getting a doit or fall I went into Midi Mapping and found the KS octave was set to off, and there were no parameters set under External Controller Mapping for Doit or Fall.

Is this correct? If not what should be the settings? Do you need a velocity sensitive keyboard to use this function?

I tried to control doit and fall with a IK Blueboard after using midi learn but only got a small amt of doit and fall. The Blueboard buttons toggles on or off so I will try hooking up a pedal up next.

According to the on-line manual: "By default, the Key Switches are positioned starting from C1 (MIDI note 24)where C3 = Middle C (MIDI note 60)" .... "C# = Fall Down​. Perform an immediate Fall Down starting from the currently playing note (where the pitch and volume drop rapidly): ○ Velocity controls Fall Down speed. ● D = Doit​. Perform an immediate Doit starting from the currently played note (where the pitch rises rapidly and the volume decays):" After not having any luck with getting a doit or fall I went into Midi Mapping and found the KS octave was set to off, and there were no parameters set under External Controller Mapping for Doit or Fall. Is this correct? If not what should be the settings? Do you need a velocity sensitive keyboard to use this function? I tried to control doit and fall with a IK Blueboard after using midi learn but only got a small amt of doit and fall. The Blueboard buttons toggles on or off so I will try hooking up a pedal up next.

Hi,
about KS you need obviously to activate it before playing. In effect they should have to be activated by default (we'll investigate about this).
As for midi parameters, "Doit" and "Fall down" are unassigned by default. You need to assign them manually or using midi learn function. Of course a velocity sensitive controller is needed to manage these articulations speed.

Hi, about KS you need obviously to activate it before playing. In effect they should have to be activated by default (we'll investigate about this). As for midi parameters, "Doit" and "Fall down" are unassigned by default. You need to assign them manually or using midi learn function. Of course a velocity sensitive controller is needed to manage these articulations speed.

@3doggie starting with Solo Brass (and this will be applied to Solo Strings v3 and Solo Woodwinds v3) KeySwitches are disabled by default, because many users accidentally press them without even be aware about it, and complain about the instrument not sounding as expected.
Those who need to use KeySwitches must enable them consciously.

Best!

@3doggie starting with Solo Brass (and this will be applied to Solo Strings v3 and Solo Woodwinds v3) KeySwitches are disabled by default, because many users accidentally press them without even be aware about it, and complain about the instrument not sounding as expected. Those who need to use KeySwitches must enable them consciously. Best!
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft