Solo Woodwinds
Swam saxophone standalone Ipad app

Hello First time here.

Just bought both Swam instrument for
Geoshred and a couple of Swam Ipad apps
(Frenchhorn, trumpet, flugelhorn).

Swam instrunent on Iphone / Ipad sounds
amazing.

Mostly i use the swam-saxophone on geoshred, but it would be fantastic if Audio modelling would consider a stand alone / AU version of the saxophone , just like the swam-trumpet ipad app.

I Allso hope for a flute, oboe swam ipad AU app in future.

Hello First time here. Just bought both Swam instrument for Geoshred and a couple of Swam Ipad apps (Frenchhorn, trumpet, flugelhorn). Swam instrunent on Iphone / Ipad sounds amazing. Mostly i use the swam-saxophone on geoshred, but it would be fantastic if Audio modelling would consider a stand alone / AU version of the saxophone , just like the swam-trumpet ipad app. I Allso hope for a flute, oboe swam ipad AU app in future.
edited Mar 15 at 2:11 pm

I am thinking to connect my ipad to my pc through my pc semi pro sound card

In that case, it obviously would be better and intended by the manufacturer to run SWAM directly on the PC.
-Michael

> I am thinking to connect my ipad to my pc through my pc semi pro sound card In that case, it obviously would be better and intended by the manufacturer to run SWAM directly on the PC. -Michael
edited Mar 16 at 9:57 am

this reply is not to anyone specifically.

Sorry, didnt see the Audio modelling roadmap / plan.
Apologize.

this reply is not to anyone specifically. Sorry, didnt see the Audio modelling roadmap / plan. Apologize.

Forum Rules.

“condescending or patronizing behavior towards other forum members”

Forum Rules. “condescending or patronizing behavior towards other forum members”

Sorry for stating that the world is not the way you would like it to be (as you suggested in the sentence I replied to and you later deleted from your original post). smile
-Michael

Sorry for stating that the world is not the way you would like it to be (as you suggested in the sentence I replied to and you later deleted from your original post). :S -Michael
edited Mar 16 at 10:04 am
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft