Solo Strings
SWAM Solo Strings v3 & loading v2 presets

Hi @admin
I was sure that at some stage, it was mentioned that SWAM v2 presets could be imported into SWAM v3....but I might have misunderstood or I'm totally incorrect. I've loaded SWAM v2 Solo Strings presets into v3 but none of my v2 MIDI mappings and parameter values are being imported, which is very frustrating.

Is this a bug or have I missed something? It doesn't make sense that a v2 preset can be loaded but important parameters aren't imported....it defeats the purpose of being able to load presets from the previous version if I've got to go through and set up a bunch of important parameters again.

Hi @admin I was sure that at some stage, it was mentioned that SWAM v2 presets could be imported into SWAM v3....but I might have misunderstood or I'm totally incorrect. I've loaded SWAM v2 Solo Strings presets into v3 but none of my v2 MIDI mappings and parameter values are being imported, which is very frustrating. Is this a bug or have I missed something? It doesn't make sense that a v2 preset can be loaded but important parameters aren't imported....it defeats the purpose of being able to load presets from the previous version if I've got to go through and set up a bunch of important parameters again.
edited Apr 11 at 3:26 pm

Hi Maddcow - I've experienced the same thing, and got a report back from AM that they're aware of it and are looking into it. ( I think I posted it on the vi-control site, and it was Andrea who responded)

here's the posting on vi-conrol
https://vi-control.net/community/threads/audio-modeling-swam-solo-strings-v-3-0-available-from-march-2021.104549/page-13#post-4795396

it's followed a few posts later by Andrea's response .

Bruno

Hi Maddcow - I've experienced the same thing, and got a report back from AM that they're aware of it and are looking into it. ( I think I posted it on the vi-control site, and it was Andrea who responded) here's the posting on vi-conrol https://vi-control.net/community/threads/audio-modeling-swam-solo-strings-v-3-0-available-from-march-2021.104549/page-13#post-4795396 it's followed a few posts later by Andrea's response . Bruno

Thanks @brunodegazio, I really appreciate the info. I hope this is fixed soon because this feature was one of the reasons I bought into the upgrade early.

Thanks @brunodegazio, I really appreciate the info. I hope this is fixed soon because this feature was one of the reasons I bought into the upgrade early.
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft