Solo Strings
Stuttering and pitch errors when recording in Logic Pro X with Roli Seaboard Block

I'm having a crippling problem when recording both v2 and v3 Solo Strings in Logic Pro X using my Roli Seaboard Block. I've been unable to make any progress with my projects.

When I practice a passage without recording, have fewer issues.

THE ISSUE
When I begin recording, suddenly I get stuttering, and in consistent attacks.

I was excited to upgrade to v3, and was hoping it would resolve these issues, but it actually introduced new ones! With the v3 Cello, after bending a pitch up, the next pitch jumps to a completely different note from the one I am pressing. I found it only happens after the preceding glissando—I am able to reproduce it each time I do. This one isn't happening with v2.

The stuttering input is happening with both v2 and v3, however, rendering the instruments useless so far.

TROUBLESHOOTING
I really have no idea where to begin troubleshooting this. I don't know if the problem is with Logic, the Seaboard, or SWAM. Presumably it's a combination, since it only happens when recording. I'm hoping I can get some help isolating the issue, at least.

I don't think it's a processing load issue...

• I have most of my tracks in Logic frozen, and other applications shut down.
  • macOS: Big Sur 11.2.3
  • Processor: 2.3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9
  • RAM: 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

Thanks for any help!

I'm having a crippling problem when recording both v2 and v3 Solo Strings in Logic Pro X using my Roli Seaboard Block. I've been unable to make any progress with my projects. When I practice a passage without recording, have fewer issues. **THE ISSUE** When I begin recording, suddenly I get stuttering, and in consistent attacks. I was excited to upgrade to v3, and was hoping it would resolve these issues, but it actually introduced new ones! With the v3 Cello, after bending a pitch up, the next pitch jumps to a completely different note from the one I am pressing. I found it only happens after the preceding glissando—I am able to reproduce it each time I do. This one isn't happening with v2. The stuttering input is happening with both v2 and v3, however, rendering the instruments useless so far. **TROUBLESHOOTING** I really have no idea where to begin troubleshooting this. I don't know if the problem is with Logic, the Seaboard, or SWAM. Presumably it's a combination, since it only happens when recording. I'm hoping I can get some help isolating the issue, at least. I don't think it's a processing load issue... - I have most of my tracks in Logic frozen, and other applications shut down. - macOS: Big Sur 11.2.3 - Processor: 2.3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 - RAM: 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 Thanks for any help!

@tyeNewton we have fixed this issue and it will be included in v3.0.3 bug-fix update.

@tyeNewton we have fixed this issue and it will be included in v3.0.3 bug-fix update.
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft