Solo Strings
Solo Strings v3 Pressure Curve Feedback

Just some quick feedback:

I found that with v3 I had to eliminate the new pressure curve setting (flatten it) in order to get decent control using the Seaboard. The idea of the pressure curve seems really useful, but I'm hoping that the team will put out an update with better default settings. Again, this is probably specific to the Seaboard default settings—specific to the nature of the input device, I expect.

(I also made a separate post about a terrible "stuttering" input issue I'm experiencing. Hoping to get more eyes on that post. Thanks!)

Just some quick feedback: I found that with v3 I had to eliminate the new pressure curve setting (flatten it) in order to get decent control using the Seaboard. The idea of the pressure curve seems really useful, but I'm hoping that the team will put out an update with better default settings. Again, this is probably specific to the Seaboard default settings—specific to the nature of the input device, I expect. (I also made a separate post about a terrible "stuttering" input issue I'm experiencing. Hoping to get more eyes on that post. Thanks!)
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft