Setup tips & FAQs
Not receiving email notifications

Can someone help me understand how to receive email notifications from this forum?

I have myself subscribed to my own posts as shown in the screenshot, and I've received replies, yet I never got an email. I have checked my junk folder.

I also can't seem to find where to verify that my email for this account is correct! I presume it is, since I think it's linked with my Audio Modeling account, correct? Since I can't find the email, I certainly can't update it, if it's the wrong one.

Thanks for any help! I'll just have to keep checking back since I can't get notified. 607b1edbd756e

Can someone help me understand how to receive email notifications from this forum? I have myself subscribed to my own posts as shown in the screenshot, and I've received replies, yet I never got an email. I have checked my junk folder. I also can't seem to find where to verify that my email for this account is correct! I presume it is, since I think it's linked with my Audio Modeling account, correct? Since I can't find the email, I certainly can't update it, if it's the wrong one. Thanks for any help! I'll just have to keep checking back since I can't get notified. ![607b1edbd756e](serve/attachment&path=607b1edbd756e)

Does anyone moderate this forum?? Any help on this??

Does anyone moderate this forum?? Any help on this??

I’m in the same boat with no notifications.

It’s also a massive chore for some users (myself included) just to login to this forum because of some past issue that’s still not resolved.

I’m in the same boat with no notifications. It’s also a massive chore for some users (myself included) just to login to this forum because of some past issue that’s still not resolved.
edited Apr 21 at 1:52 pm

Hi guys, hi @tyeNewton, we are aware that this platform has some limitation.

We have already planned to change it towards a better one. The reasons why we haven'd done it yet are multiple. One of them is because we want to preserve the history of all your posts and there are no automatic tools that allow an easy transfer from this platform to any other, so we need to do it programmatically. A project per se.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I want to reassure that we have not ignored your complaints and requests of improvement.

Best,
Emanuele

Hi guys, hi @tyeNewton, we are aware that this platform has some limitation. We have already planned to change it towards a better one. The reasons why we haven'd done it yet are multiple. One of them is because we want to preserve the history of all your posts and there are no automatic tools that allow an easy transfer from this platform to any other, so we need to do it programmatically. A project per se. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I want to reassure that we have not ignored your complaints and requests of improvement. Best, Emanuele

Thanks both for your replies!

@admin Emanuele, that certainly does sound like a project. I'm sorry to hear that it's a platform limitation; sounds like a pain for you guys, especially while you have other priorities in product development.

It's good to know that you see the posts, at least! I'll just have to remember to check back now and then for now.

@Maddcow, I do have a login problem, to which you may be referring: I use Touch ID on my MacBook to auto-fill my login details, and it ends up asking for my finger print a second time for a split second, and if I miss it, it fails to log me in. Quite odd. I didn't mention it since I had a workaround.

Thanks both for your replies! @admin Emanuele, that certainly does sound like a project. I'm sorry to hear that it's a platform limitation; sounds like a pain for you guys, especially while you have other priorities in product development. It's good to know that you see the posts, at least! I'll just have to remember to check back now and then for now. @Maddcow, I do have a login problem, to which you may be referring: I use Touch ID on my MacBook to auto-fill my login details, and it ends up asking for my finger print a second time for a split second, and if I miss it, it fails to log me in. Quite odd. I didn't mention it since I had a workaround.

@tyeNewton, the login issue concerns dodgy cookies or something i.e. I login to this forum but then have to log out and then log back in again before I can post. It's a real pain in the butt.

@tyeNewton, the login issue concerns dodgy cookies or something i.e. I login to this forum but then have to log out and then log back in again before I can post. It's a real pain in the butt.
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft