SWAM
why is the price difference between ipadOS and macOS version so high?

hello,
i would really like to use the swam trumpet for live performances.
problem is, i am a student and do not have a lot of money.
i own an m1 macbook air which i got for studying and making music.
given that the m1 chip allows me to install ipad apps on my laptop i am really sad to see that the ipad version for a single instrument is not available in the app store, instead i'd have to buy the whole trumpet bundle for macOS, which is more than 8 times the price.

why can't I buy a single instrument through the app store?
please let me know.

hello, i would really like to use the swam trumpet for live performances. problem is, i am a student and do not have a lot of money. i own an m1 macbook air which i got for studying and making music. given that the m1 chip allows me to install ipad apps on my laptop i am really sad to see that the ipad version for a single instrument is not available in the app store, instead i'd have to buy the whole trumpet bundle for macOS, which is more than 8 times the price. why can't I buy a single instrument through the app store? please let me know.

Hi @prehm ,
since you are a student, you can benefit from the 50% EDU discount program on Desktop products.
Please contact us at support@audiomodeling.com for more info.

Desktop and iPad licensing are completely different and managed through different channels, thus the offer is different.

Best Regards.

Hi @prehm , since you are a student, you can benefit from the 50% EDU discount program on Desktop products. Please contact us at [support@audiomodeling.com](mailto:support@audiomodeling.com) for more info. Desktop and iPad licensing are completely different and managed through different channels, thus the offer is different. Best Regards.
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft