Whilst I bought the SWAM v3 strings (Violin, Viola, Cello) months ago, today was the first chance I've had to try and configure these instruments to approximate what I've got with SWAM v2. And I was so disappointed to discover that the same minimum volume threshold issue with wind controllers is STILL there, even though I spent hours today experimenting with different configuration options. Thus far, the only way I can get a proper minimum threshold is by using the same CC2 > Main Volume workaround I described in previous posts last year.
I've looked back at the previous threads where I raised this issue with SWAM v3 Brass and SWAM 2 Woodwinds and Lele recommended that I adjust the minimum input parameter for the Expression control curve....but this just does NOT achieve the desired result. There is still quite an abrupt cutoff when the minimum CC2 level is reached and notes cease to sound.
I am SO frustrated with this situation and really don't want to use CC2 > Main Volume but there is simply no way to reduce the minimum volume any lower unless this workaround is used.