Camelot
Roli

I understand that Camelot and maybe Audio Modeling is somehow affiliated with Roli.
Now I heard that Roli is discontinued.
What does that mean for us ?
-Michael

I understand that Camelot and maybe Audio Modeling is somehow affiliated with Roli. Now I heard that Roli is discontinued. What does that mean for us ? -Michael

Hi @mschnell ,

ROLI has been acquired by Luminary, so all the business previously managed by ROLI, will be managed by this new company.

We are already in touch with them. You may imagine that it takes some time for Luminary to be fully operational.

Note that ROLI is not discontinued yet, let's see what Luminary will do with it. I'm sure they will do their best to preserve and make happy all current ROLI customers.

Best,
Emanuele

Hi @mschnell , ROLI has been acquired by **Luminary**, so all the business previously managed by ROLI, will be managed by this new company. We are already in touch with them. You may imagine that it takes some time for Luminary to be fully operational. Note that ROLI is not discontinued yet, let's see what Luminary will do with it. I'm sure they will do their best to preserve and make happy all current ROLI customers. Best, Emanuele

I do love my SeaBoard and versatile string sounds like those created by SWAM can very nicely be played with same. As I also love plying with a Breath Controller, I use same for playing the wind and brass sounds, but I do recommend a SeaBoard for those who don't use a BC.
Hence ALL THE BEST for Roli !
-Michael

I do love my SeaBoard and versatile string sounds like those created by SWAM can very nicely be played with same. As I also love plying with a Breath Controller, I use same for playing the wind and brass sounds, but I do recommend a SeaBoard for those who don't use a BC. Hence ALL THE BEST for Roli ! -Michael
edited Sep 16 at 6:14 am
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft