Camelot
How get a full supported midi device?

The most media devices I own are not official supported. how can I get them supported or how can I do it by myself?

I want to add sysex strings to get a full patch list as a sample.

The most media devices I own are not official supported. how can I get them supported or how can I do it by myself? I want to add sysex strings to get a full patch list as a sample.

I suppose by "media devices" you mean VST plugins and/or Midi hardware gadgets?
Midi SysEx communication is totally propriety to the individual plugin (or Midi aware hardware), and hence usually not "supported" by any other company's products.
-Michael

I suppose by "media devices" you mean VST plugins and/or Midi hardware gadgets? Midi SysEx communication is totally propriety to the individual plugin (or Midi aware hardware), and hence usually not "supported" by any other company's products. -Michael
edited Sep 25 at 6:08 am

I believe holodeck is referring to a “Midi Device” and is asking how to get a SmartMap made for it.

I asked for support for the Waldorf Blofeld. The team behind Camelot Pro in fact did create this SmartMap.

I suggest you ask directly as a new support ticket.

I believe holodeck is referring to a “Midi Device” and is asking how to get a SmartMap made for it. I asked for support for the Waldorf Blofeld. The team behind Camelot Pro in fact did create this SmartMap. I suggest you ask directly as a new support ticket.

While it's a nice courtesy of the Camelot team to provide "smart maps" for certain dedicated "instruments", IMHO a more versatile way would be to allow users to create such maps for theirs by themselves, whatever they might be. With that a community could provide lots of them to their members.
I don't know if such a possibility does exist.
-Michael

While it's a nice courtesy of the Camelot team to provide "smart maps" for certain dedicated "instruments", IMHO a more versatile way would be to allow users to create such maps for theirs by themselves, whatever they might be. With that a community could provide lots of them to their members. I don't know if such a possibility does exist. -Michael

Hi everyone,

"Smart Maps" are not just a collection of MIDI commands, as you may think.

There is a logic behind to manage each device, or group of devices, differently. We cannot leave the users do what our developers, with specific skills, days of programming and testing, do.

You can create your own Custom Map, anyway it provides a basic way to add a list of "presets", each of them being a group of MIDI messages to be sent to a device at Scene loading.

If you need some specific Smart Maps, please drop an email to support@audiomodeling.com with the list of devices you would love to see natively supported by Camelot.

Best,
Emanuele

Hi everyone, "Smart Maps" are not just a collection of MIDI commands, as you may think. There is a logic behind to manage each device, or group of devices, differently. We cannot leave the users do what our developers, with specific skills, days of programming and testing, do. You can create your own Custom Map, anyway it provides a basic way to add a list of "presets", each of them being a group of MIDI messages to be sent to a device at Scene loading. If you need some specific Smart Maps, please drop an email to support@audiomodeling.com with the list of devices you would love to see natively supported by Camelot. Best, Emanuele
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft