SWAM
discripance on key-range

I see a disripance between Cubase and SWAM on the keyboard range.

It seems all keys are transposed -12 in comparison with cubase.
f.e. I open the key editor and play C2 in Cubase. In SWAM it is shown as C3
6159fd971e528

I see a disripance between Cubase and SWAM on the keyboard range. ------------------ ------------------ It seems all keys are transposed -12 in comparison with cubase. f.e. I open the key editor and play C2 in Cubase. In SWAM it is shown as C3 ![6159fd971e528](serve/attachment&path=6159fd971e528)
edited Oct 3 at 8:02 pm

Hi @HorNet5051633287385 ,

there are two international conventions: Middle C = C3, and Middle C = C4. Some DAW developer chooses one or the other, or allows the user to select it.

On SWAM you can choose the convention as well: click on [...] top-right menu -> Settings -> Options and select or deselect "Middle C = C4".

Best,
Emanuele

Hi @HorNet5051633287385 , there are two international conventions: Middle C = C3, and Middle C = C4. Some DAW developer chooses one or the other, or allows the user to select it. On SWAM you can choose the convention as well: click on [...] top-right menu -> Settings -> Options and select or deselect "Middle C = C4". Best, Emanuele
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft