Solo Woodwinds
Worst customer experience ever.

I just purchased 3 upgrades to clarinets, flutes, and saxophones.

First, the store would not allow me to add the 3 items to my shopping cart. No matter what, adding an item removed the previous item. I even tried adding the winds bundle, then clicking "Edit cart content," then removing the double reeds. But on the "Edit cart content" page, we CAN'T EDIT THE CART CONTENT. 🙄

Ridiculous.

So I purchased each item separately.

Well, that was 15 minutes ago, and I cannot find my purchases anywhere. The customer portal shows NO SIGN of the upgrades I just purchased. It says I own the v2 products. The same with my order history. It shows only purchases that I made years ago—nothing at all about the THREE upgrade purchases that I just made.

So, my money has been spent, but I cannot access or download the upgrades I just purchased, because even though I received three email confirmations (one for each purchase), the web site shows NO RECORD of my purchase.

Worst. Customer. Experience. Ever.

Where are my purchases? And why can't I download and used them now?

I just purchased 3 upgrades to clarinets, flutes, and saxophones. First, the store would not allow me to add the 3 items to my shopping cart. No matter what, adding an item removed the previous item. I even tried adding the winds bundle, then clicking "Edit cart content," then removing the double reeds. But on the "Edit cart content" page, we CAN'T EDIT THE CART CONTENT.

OK. A full 20 minutes after making my purchase, I received email containing my product registrations.

Here's the problem: The purchase-confirmation email messages said NOTHING about this. They said NOTHING indicating that additional email messages would follow, containing registrations. Here's what they said:

"You can access your products according to the terms and conditions you accepted during purchase."

Well, what does that mean? I saw absolutely nothing that said, "Wait for 20 minutes, and you'll receive your registrations." The purchase confirmation email messages themselves could have said that. But they didn't.

And as mentioned before, I had to make three, separate purchases, because the web site wouldn't allow me to add three items to my cart.

Please, please improve this process for future customers. You can do better.

OK. A full 20 minutes after making my purchase, I received email containing my product registrations. Here's the problem: The purchase-confirmation email messages said NOTHING about this. They said NOTHING indicating that additional email messages would follow, containing registrations. Here's what they said: "You can access your products according to the terms and conditions you accepted during purchase." Well, what does that mean? I saw absolutely nothing that said, "Wait for 20 minutes, and you'll receive your registrations." The purchase confirmation email messages themselves could have said that. But they didn't. And as mentioned before, I had to make three, separate purchases, because the web site wouldn't allow me to add three items to my cart. Please, please improve this process for future customers. You can do better.

Hi @soundsgood ,

we understand your frustration. We are aware that some improvements are needed.

Note that there are several integrations with third parties involved, so sometimes it's difficult to achieve a perfect solution. For example, the choice of sending two separate emails if from our digital reseller 2Checkout, and we have no way to change it, or configure the first email body.

Next time, please just send an email to support@audiomodeling.com and we will support immediately.

Best.

Hi @soundsgood , we understand your frustration. We are aware that some improvements are needed. Note that there are several integrations with third parties involved, so sometimes it's difficult to achieve a perfect solution. For example, the choice of sending two separate emails if from our digital reseller 2Checkout, and we have no way to change it, or configure the first email body. Next time, please just send an email to support@audiomodeling.com and we will support immediately. Best.
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft