Things are evolving each day at Audio Modeling, so we are not able to provide dates "written in the stone".
This is currently our - very rough - roadmap:
- February 26th, 2020: release of SWAM Solo Brass for Desktop
- March 2020: partnership with ILIO
- July 2020 update v1.5.0 of SWAM Solo Brass for Desktop
- August 2020 update v1.5.1 of SWAM Solo Brass for Desktop
- October 2020: Camelot v2.0 with Master Effects, Audio/MIDI FX plugins, Timeline Manager, Audio Backing Tracks, Layer connectors, extended controller mapping (volumes and other parameters)
- December 2020 release of SWAM Solo Brass for iOS (Beta)
- January 2021: official release of SWAM Solo Brass for iOS, update 1.6.0 of SWAM Solo Brass for Desktop
- March 23rd 2021: SWAM Solo Strings v3 iPad Beta Program
- March 2021: SWAM Solo Strings v3 for Desktop and iPad
- Summer 2021: Camelot v2.1 with Audio Input, Routing, Side chaining, MIDI Transformers, Backing tracks Lazy Loading
- Fall 2021: SWAM Solo Woodwinds v3 for Desktop and iPad
- 2021: more partnerships
- 2021: more Camelot modules
- 2022: SWAM Ensembles, Harmonica
- 2023: SWAM "World" instruments
Notes about SWAM v3
SWAM v3 generation started with SWAM Solo Brass: the UX and Look & Feel is totally renewed. The MIDI mapping and quick support for different devices is much more flexible and complete.
The preset management is much better.
SUPPORTED FORMATS AND OS:
- 64bit only
- Standalone, Audio Units, VST, VST3, AAX, NKS
- macOS from 10.10 to 11.4 (Big Sur)
- Windows 10
- Standalone, AUv3 and IAA
- iOS 11 and above
- Devices: first release will be for iPad only, then we will add iPhone too
Note: since iOS version price will be lower than Desktop version price, some parameters will not be available in SWAM for iOS. Anyway, a preset saved with the Desktop version will be able to set those parameters on iOS.
Unlock of advanced parameter will be made through IAP in future.
Notes about SWAM packs in GeoShred
At NAMM Show 2020 we announced a partnership with moForte. They will include some of our models in their GeoShred App.
- Only a subset of our SWAM instruments will be available in GeoShred, as In-App Purchase
- Sales and support will be operated by moForte, we just provide them with our technology, so don't claim any discount, upgrade, support, from us
- The models will be optimized for the use with GeoShred, and controlled through GeoShred GUI. The number of controllable parameters will be VERY few (maximum four parameters)
- GeoShred can be loaded as AUv3 plugin in any compatible DAW/host, SWAM sounds will be available BUT they will be controllable from MPE devices only!
- NOTE: the models that will be included in GeoShred are not a replacement of our native iOS Apps/plugins
Please share your thoughts!
[updated August, 2021]