Things are evolving each day at Audio Modeling, so we are not able to provide dates "written in the stone".
This is currently our - very rough - roadmap:
- Oct 2019 - Dec 2019: Camelot PROMO with Yamaha Synths https://yamaha.io/camelot [EXTENDED to March 2020!]
- Nov 2019 - Jan 2010: Camelot PROMO with Studiologic https://www.studiologic-music.com/news/2019-11-01_camelot-bundle/
- Christmas 2019: SWAM Solo Brass PRE-ORDER (until February 25th)
- January 2020: NAMM Show, presentation of SWAM Solo Brass, Camelot "Audio" module, Divisimate (Nextmidi) partnership, GeoShred (moForte) partnership
- February 26th, 2020: release of SWAM Solo Brass for Desktop
- March 2020 release of SWAM Solo Brass for iOS
- February/March 2020: "Audio" module for Camelot including Master Effects, Timeline Manager and Audio/Video Backing Tracks
- Spring 2020: Audio/MIDI FX plugins for Camelot, SWAM v3 for Desktop and iOS (iPad and iPhone)
- 2020: more Camelot modules
- End 2020: SWAM Ensembles
Notes about SWAM v3
SWAM v3 generation will start with SWAM Solo Brass: the UX and Look & Feel is totally renewed.
SUPPORTED FORMATS AND OS:
- 64bit only
- Standalone, Audio Units, VST, VST3, AAX, NKS
- Mac OSX 10.11 (El Capitan), macOS 10.12 (Sierra) – 10.15 (Catalina)
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Standalone, AUv3 and IAA
- iOS 11 and above
- Devices: first releases will be for iPad only, then we will add iPhone too
Notes about SWAM packs in GeoShred
At NAMM Show 2020 we announced a partnership with moForte. They will include some of our models in their GeoShred App.
- Only a subset of our SWAM instruments will be available in GeoShred, as In-App Purchase
- Sales and support will be operated by moForte, we just provide them with our technology, so don't claim any discount, upgrade, support, from us
- The models will be optimized for the use with GeoShred, and controlled through GeoShred GUI. The number of controllable parameters will be VERY few (maximum four parameters)
- GeoShred can be loaded as AUv3 plugin in any compatible DAW/host, SWAM will be available BUT they will be controllable from MPE devices only!
- NOTE: the models that will be included in GeoShred are not a replacement of our native iOS Apps/plugins
Please share your thoughts!
[updated February 20th, 2020]