Roadmap
A rough roadmap...

Hi @tomaeusd !

We are sincerely really sorry for the delay. I can assure we are working hard to fine-tuning the models so that they behave and sound as close as possible to the real instruments.

Moreover, there is a huge work on the new GUI and UX.

The approximate release month is November.

I cannot promise anything, but I would share some audio demos as soon as we are extremely sure that the SWAM Brass models sound perfect to our ears :-)

Best!

Hi @tomaeusd ! We are sincerely really sorry for the delay. I can assure we are working hard to fine-tuning the models so that they behave and sound as close as possible to the real instruments. Moreover, there is a huge work on the new GUI and UX. The approximate release month is November. I cannot promise anything, but I would share some audio demos as soon as we are extremely sure that the SWAM Brass models sound perfect to our ears :-) Best!

Wonderful, thank you for the prompt response! I and so many others are excited to hear what you come up with - rest assured, we know that development takes time and so much energy (especially when working on multiple projects at once), so I appreciate that you have a roadmap and have been giving us updates. Cheers!

Wonderful, thank you for the prompt response! I and so many others are excited to hear what you come up with - rest assured, we know that development takes time and so much energy (especially when working on multiple projects at once), so I appreciate that you have a roadmap and have been giving us updates. Cheers!

Thank you @admin , the Saxophones v3 will be release also on the same month or it will be release before November?

Thank you @admin , the Saxophones v3 will be release also on the same month or it will be release before November?

Hi guys
Any ETA for the iOS versions of SWAM? I'm super-keen to finally get a highly portable version of my current MacBook Pro gig rig smile

Hi guys Any ETA for the iOS versions of SWAM? I'm super-keen to finally get a highly portable version of my current MacBook Pro gig rig :)

Hi everybody,
we are working hard to release as soon as possible.
For the brass , the approximate release month is November.
For all the other instruments it should take two months more (maybe the beginning of 2020).
We keep you updated.
Best!

Hi everybody, we are working hard to release as soon as possible. For the brass , the approximate release month is November. For all the other instruments it should take two months more (maybe the beginning of 2020). We keep you updated. Best!

Hi everybody,

we have updated the roadmap. Unfortunately we had some delays, so SWAM v3 for Desktop & iOS (Solo Strings and Woodwinds) and Camelot "Audio" module will be released next Winter. We are on track with SWAM Brass for both Desktop and iOS, so we should confirm the release in a couple of months.

Best!

Audio Modeling team

Hi everybody, we have updated the roadmap. Unfortunately we had some delays, so SWAM v3 for Desktop & iOS (Solo Strings and Woodwinds) and Camelot "Audio" module will be released next Winter. We are on track with SWAM Brass for both Desktop and iOS, so we should confirm the release in a couple of months. Best! Audio Modeling team

Hey, Audio Modeling Team -- just to clarify, in regards to Swam Saxophones v3 for iOS and desktop, is the updated target release for winter 2019 or winter 2020? Also, what will be some key differences between v2 and v3 on desktop? If I purchased the Swam Saxophone Bundle v2 on desktop, will it be costly to upgrade to v3 when it's released? Thanks a ton for all your efforts!

Hey, Audio Modeling Team -- just to clarify, in regards to Swam Saxophones v3 for iOS and desktop, is the updated target release for winter 2019 or winter 2020? Also, what will be some key differences between v2 and v3 on desktop? If I purchased the Swam Saxophone Bundle v2 on desktop, will it be costly to upgrade to v3 when it's released? Thanks a ton for all your efforts!

I'm new to the SWAM instruments and I'm blown away by the realism and playability. I'm so happy to hear that brass sounds are on the way. Kudos to the SWAM team!

I'm new to the SWAM instruments and I'm blown away by the realism and playability. I'm so happy to hear that brass sounds are on the way. Kudos to the SWAM team!
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft