Roadmap
A rough roadmap...

and left people who bought Camelot for the audio modules wondering why they did that.

I have to agree with you on this one.

>and left people who bought Camelot for the audio modules wondering why they did that. I have to agree with you on this one.

Will SWAM v3 include changes on the instruments' sound or only on the interface and preset management? If so, what changes are to be expected?

Will SWAM v3 include changes on the instruments' sound or only on the interface and preset management? If so, what changes are to be expected?

@Oneiroi there will be small changes in the sound. For sure, we will add more sound profiles (i.e. Impulse Responses). For Solo Strings we are going to improve the legato articulation.

@Oneiroi there will be small changes in the sound. For sure, we will add more sound profiles (i.e. Impulse Responses). For Solo Strings we are going to improve the legato articulation.

Glad to hear concerning the legato in the strings, I sometimes find the violin to sound a little bit synthetic with legato phrasings. It's nice to hear that you guys are continuing to invest time to improve the old instruments, even though they already sound very good!

Oh, and by the way, I'm really excited about World Instruments, I think that's an awesome idea!

Glad to hear concerning the legato in the strings, I sometimes find the violin to sound a little bit synthetic with legato phrasings. It's nice to hear that you guys are continuing to invest time to improve the old instruments, even though they already sound very good! Oh, and by the way, I'm really excited about World Instruments, I think that's an awesome idea!
1 ... 3456
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft