Roadmap
A rough roadmap...

A huge conflict arising regarding my setup:

I have the SWAM Cello and the Sample Modeling "Trumpet" product.

The published audio of the prototype of the Sample Modeling (supposedly not Kontakt based) strings sounds great - but I am sure the upcoming Swam update for the strings will be awesome.

The upcoming Swam trumpet will of course very likely be a must-have, but Sample Moderling did promise a (supposedly not Kontakt based) update for The trumpet which hopefully will be free or greatly discounted for "The Trumpet" owners.

-Michael.

A huge conflict arising regarding my setup: I have the SWAM Cello and the Sample Modeling "Trumpet" product. The published audio of the prototype of the Sample Modeling (supposedly not Kontakt based) strings sounds great - but I am sure the upcoming Swam update for the strings will be awesome. The upcoming Swam trumpet will of course very likely be a must-have, but Sample Moderling did promise a (supposedly not Kontakt based) update for The trumpet which hopefully will be free or greatly discounted for "The Trumpet" owners. -Michael.
edited Feb 3 at 11:45 pm

@mschnell there is a bit confusion in your post:note that "Audio Modeling" is this company. We haven't published any audio prototype of strings. Also we did not promise any update for "The Trumpet"...
Are you referring to "Samplemodeling"?

@mschnell there is a bit confusion in your post:note that "Audio Modeling" is this company. We haven't published any audio prototype of strings. Also we did not promise any update for "The Trumpet"... Are you referring to "Samplemodeling"?

Ooops, lots of nasty typos. Editing the previous post ....

Sirry and thanks for pointing this out.
-Michael

Ooops, lots of nasty typos. Editing the previous post .... Sirry and thanks for pointing this out. -Michael
edited Feb 3 at 11:46 pm

Hi admin,

There are a lot of us that are keen to see even just a small a snippet of the Brass prototype from NAMM.

I know I had been searching the web every day during NAMM and since NAMM, trying to find any footage. Excitedly waiting for Audio Modeling or someone else to post any demos.

Before I found your post that you wont be doing so, that is. smile

Hi admin, There are a lot of us that are keen to see even just a small a snippet of the Brass prototype from NAMM. I know I had been searching the web every day during NAMM and since NAMM, trying to find any footage. Excitedly waiting for Audio Modeling or someone else to post any demos. Before I found your post that you wont be doing so, that is. :(

I am interested in the SWAM-iOS-version. What instruments will you publish, and when will you do that? Will there be versions for iPad and iPhone?

I am interested in the SWAM-iOS-version. What instruments will you publish, and when will you do that? Will there be versions for iPad and iPhone?
edited Feb 8 at 8:50 pm

@windplayer we will release all the SWAM instruments for iPad and iPhone.

The release date is not fixed in the stone, yet. We hope to be ready before summer.

Best!

@windplayer we will release all the SWAM instruments for iPad and iPhone. The release date is not fixed in the stone, yet. We hope to be ready before summer. Best!

I have further questions about the iOS-version...

• Will it work with a wind controller like the EWI?
  • Is it a SWAM-standalone-app you can combine with AUM or Audiobus?
  • Is it an all-in-one package or will you sell single instruments / instrument-groups as add-ons?
I have further questions about the iOS-version... - Will it work with a wind controller like the EWI? - Is it a SWAM-standalone-app you can combine with AUM or Audiobus? - Is it an all-in-one package or will you sell single instruments / instrument-groups as add-ons?

@windplayer thanks for asking.

• it will work with any CoreMIDI plug&play compatible device. The EWI-USB is one of such devices.

• it will be: Standalone, AUv3, IAA and AudioBus

• we will probably sell single instruments separately, and make some convenient bundles

I've just recorded a video showing a working prototype of SWAM Cello, running on our , Camelot host for iPad (AUv3), played on EWI-USB ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO2UIRGCnrQ

@windplayer thanks for asking. - it will work with any CoreMIDI plug&play compatible device. The EWI-USB is one of such devices. - it will be: Standalone, AUv3, IAA and AudioBus - we will probably sell single instruments separately, and make some convenient bundles I've just recorded a video showing a working prototype of SWAM Cello, running on our , Camelot host for iPad (AUv3), played on EWI-USB ;-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO2UIRGCnrQ

Thank you for the video. It sounds very nice. I do not own camelot, so I have to ask again. Is it necessary to own camelot for using your iOS-instruments? - or is it possible to use swam-Engine/instruments without camelot? If it is possible, which versions of your product would work without camelot (IAA, AUv3...)?

Thank you for the video. It sounds very nice. I do not own camelot, so I have to ask again. Is it necessary to own camelot for using your iOS-instruments? - or is it possible to use swam-Engine/instruments without camelot? If it is possible, which versions of your product would work without camelot (IAA, AUv3...)?

@windplayer SWAM for iOS will come as Standalone plus AUv3, IAA, AudioBus plugin, so it can be loaded in any compatible host supporting those formats.

Here is another video showing SWAM Tenor Sax prototype running as AUv3 in GarageBand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFHBNjJvFI0

@windplayer SWAM for iOS will come as Standalone plus AUv3, IAA, AudioBus plugin, so it can be loaded in any compatible host supporting those formats. Here is another video showing SWAM Tenor Sax prototype running as AUv3 in GarageBand: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFHBNjJvFI0

Please, please give us a chance to play with beta versions of iOS Swam when it is at that stage. I have been eagerly awaiting to be able to have a mobile wind controller rig with my iPad and a sound card, so even if it doesn’t look smooth or have some bugs, I would be happy to help test it and provide detailed feedback. These demo videos are making me both happy and inpatient 😀

Please, please give us a chance to play with beta versions of iOS Swam when it is at that stage. I have been eagerly awaiting to be able to have a mobile wind controller rig with my iPad and a sound card, so even if it doesn’t look smooth or have some bugs, I would be happy to help test it and provide detailed feedback. These demo videos are making me both happy and inpatient

Hi @Krivlin , the beta testing phase will start later.
Please write to support@audiomodeling.com so we can profile you as beta tester.

Hi @Krivlin , the beta testing phase will start later. Please write to support@audiomodeling.com so we can profile you as beta tester.

Hi everybody.

Unfortunately we are a bit late on our roadmap: SWAM Solo Brass ETA shifts to Fall 2019 and SWAM ensembles ETA shift to 2020.

We are sorry for that... But we can assure, they will be terrific!

Hi everybody. Unfortunately we are a bit late on our roadmap: SWAM Solo Brass ETA shifts to Fall 2019 and SWAM ensembles ETA shift to 2020. We are sorry for that... But we can assure, they will be terrific!

Any news on SWAM v3? I think this update will be really amazing!

Any news on SWAM v3? I think this update will be really amazing!

Hi @rbvgenos ! Sorry if we seem silent... we are really working hard on them.
What I can say is that we have working versions on SWAM v3 with a draft GUI:

On Desktop, both macOS and Windows:

• Audio Units, VST, VST3, AAX
  • supporting NKS (Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol)

On iPad:

• AUv3
  • InterAppAudio
  • Standalone

We will start the development of the GUI soon.

Best!

Hi @rbvgenos ! Sorry if we seem silent... we are really working hard on them. What I can say is that we have working versions on SWAM v3 with a draft GUI: On Desktop, both macOS and Windows: - Audio Units, VST, VST3, AAX - supporting NKS (Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol) On iPad: - AUv3 - InterAppAudio - Standalone We will start the development of the GUI soon. Best!
edited Apr 13 at 8:47 am
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft