Roadmap
A rough roadmap...

Hi @tomaeusd !

We are sincerely really sorry for the delay. I can assure we are working hard to fine-tuning the models so that they behave and sound as close as possible to the real instruments.

Moreover, there is a huge work on the new GUI and UX.

The approximate release month is November.

I cannot promise anything, but I would share some audio demos as soon as we are extremely sure that the SWAM Brass models sound perfect to our ears :-)

Best!

Hi @tomaeusd ! We are sincerely really sorry for the delay. I can assure we are working hard to fine-tuning the models so that they behave and sound as close as possible to the real instruments. Moreover, there is a huge work on the new GUI and UX. The approximate release month is November. I cannot promise anything, but I would share some audio demos as soon as we are extremely sure that the SWAM Brass models sound perfect to our ears :-) Best!

Wonderful, thank you for the prompt response! I and so many others are excited to hear what you come up with - rest assured, we know that development takes time and so much energy (especially when working on multiple projects at once), so I appreciate that you have a roadmap and have been giving us updates. Cheers!

Wonderful, thank you for the prompt response! I and so many others are excited to hear what you come up with - rest assured, we know that development takes time and so much energy (especially when working on multiple projects at once), so I appreciate that you have a roadmap and have been giving us updates. Cheers!
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft