Roadmap
A rough roadmap...

Hi @tomaeusd !

We are sincerely really sorry for the delay. I can assure we are working hard to fine-tuning the models so that they behave and sound as close as possible to the real instruments.

Moreover, there is a huge work on the new GUI and UX.

The approximate release month is November.

I cannot promise anything, but I would share some audio demos as soon as we are extremely sure that the SWAM Brass models sound perfect to our ears :-)

Best!

Hi @tomaeusd ! We are sincerely really sorry for the delay. I can assure we are working hard to fine-tuning the models so that they behave and sound as close as possible to the real instruments. Moreover, there is a huge work on the new GUI and UX. The approximate release month is November. I cannot promise anything, but I would share some audio demos as soon as we are extremely sure that the SWAM Brass models sound perfect to our ears :-) Best!

Wonderful, thank you for the prompt response! I and so many others are excited to hear what you come up with - rest assured, we know that development takes time and so much energy (especially when working on multiple projects at once), so I appreciate that you have a roadmap and have been giving us updates. Cheers!

Wonderful, thank you for the prompt response! I and so many others are excited to hear what you come up with - rest assured, we know that development takes time and so much energy (especially when working on multiple projects at once), so I appreciate that you have a roadmap and have been giving us updates. Cheers!

Thank you @admin , the Saxophones v3 will be release also on the same month or it will be release before November?

Thank you @admin , the Saxophones v3 will be release also on the same month or it will be release before November?

Hi guys
Any ETA for the iOS versions of SWAM? I'm super-keen to finally get a highly portable version of my current MacBook Pro gig rig smile

Hi guys Any ETA for the iOS versions of SWAM? I'm super-keen to finally get a highly portable version of my current MacBook Pro gig rig :)

Hi everybody,
we are working hard to release as soon as possible.
For the brass , the approximate release month is November.
For all the other instruments it should take two months more (maybe the beginning of 2020).
We keep you updated.
Best!

Hi everybody, we are working hard to release as soon as possible. For the brass , the approximate release month is November. For all the other instruments it should take two months more (maybe the beginning of 2020). We keep you updated. Best!

Hi everybody,

we have updated the roadmap. Unfortunately we had some delays, so SWAM v3 for Desktop & iOS (Solo Strings and Woodwinds) and Camelot "Audio" module will be released next Winter. We are on track with SWAM Brass for both Desktop and iOS, so we should confirm the release in a couple of months.

Best!

Audio Modeling team

Hi everybody, we have updated the roadmap. Unfortunately we had some delays, so SWAM v3 for Desktop & iOS (Solo Strings and Woodwinds) and Camelot "Audio" module will be released next Winter. We are on track with SWAM Brass for both Desktop and iOS, so we should confirm the release in a couple of months. Best! Audio Modeling team

Hey, Audio Modeling Team -- just to clarify, in regards to Swam Saxophones v3 for iOS and desktop, is the updated target release for winter 2019 or winter 2020? Also, what will be some key differences between v2 and v3 on desktop? If I purchased the Swam Saxophone Bundle v2 on desktop, will it be costly to upgrade to v3 when it's released? Thanks a ton for all your efforts!

Hey, Audio Modeling Team -- just to clarify, in regards to Swam Saxophones v3 for iOS and desktop, is the updated target release for winter 2019 or winter 2020? Also, what will be some key differences between v2 and v3 on desktop? If I purchased the Swam Saxophone Bundle v2 on desktop, will it be costly to upgrade to v3 when it's released? Thanks a ton for all your efforts!

I'm new to the SWAM instruments and I'm blown away by the realism and playability. I'm so happy to hear that brass sounds are on the way. Kudos to the SWAM team!

I'm new to the SWAM instruments and I'm blown away by the realism and playability. I'm so happy to hear that brass sounds are on the way. Kudos to the SWAM team!

Hi guys. I completely understand that delays in product development happen. However, I just wanted to point out that I (and probably quite a number of people) bought Camelot for iOS sometime ago with the premise in mind that an update with the promised audio module would be released near the end of this year i.e. we've already spent money on an uncompleted product based on the assurance that certain functionality would be added within a certain timeframe. It's one thing to be waiting on a new product that has been announced and delays occur, but it's quite another thing to have paid in advance for a product and there are significant delays with promised functionality. I realise that paying in advance for an uncompleted product was a decision that I (we) made of our own free well but I think it's also reasonable to point out that a further 12 month delay for promised upgrades seems a bit rich when - in my case - I can't really use Camelot for my particular needs until the audio module is added. I only bought it when it was on sale months ago because the audio module was promised by the end of this year. With this being said, I really enjoy using my Audio Modeling instruments! I'm using a bunch of them for an Elton John tribute show I'm doing, as well as a completely separate Billy Joel/Elton John tribute show.

Hi guys. I completely understand that delays in product development happen. However, I just wanted to point out that I (and probably quite a number of people) bought Camelot for iOS sometime ago with the premise in mind that an update with the promised audio module would be released near the end of this year i.e. we've already spent money on an uncompleted product based on the assurance that certain functionality would be added within a certain timeframe. It's one thing to be waiting on a new product that has been announced and delays occur, but it's quite another thing to have _**paid in advance**_ for a product and there are significant delays with promised functionality. I realise that paying in advance for an uncompleted product was a decision that I (we) made of our own free well but I think it's also reasonable to point out that a further 12 month delay for promised upgrades seems a bit rich when - in my case - I can't really use Camelot for my particular needs until the audio module is added. I only bought it when it was on sale months ago because the audio module was promised by the end of this year. With this being said, I really enjoy using my Audio Modeling instruments! I'm using a bunch of them for an Elton John tribute show I'm doing, as well as a completely separate Billy Joel/Elton John tribute show.

@Maddcow there is a misunderstanding: the "core" module of Camelot Pro is a complete product. The main use-case addressed is the live performance through Hardware and Software instruments.

"Audio" module is an add-on, and indeed it will be available as In-App purchase.

Indeed, we opted for giving the "Attachment" module for free.

You can easily check it on "Account & License" page:

5db2d513a3295

The fact that we have shared our roadmap is a sign of transparency and closeness with our users and customers, it's not something "written in the stone".
We know that promising something that cannot be released on time is unpleasant, but it's a risk that we have considered.

That said, we are sorry about the delay, we have put our effort to make Camelot much more reliable and compatible with both Hardware and Software instruments, adding several features and details to speed up and smooth the performer's workflow.

We are working on Backing Tracks and Effects, they are coming, it's true... matter of time.

@Maddcow there is a misunderstanding: the "core" module of Camelot Pro is a complete product. The main use-case addressed is the live performance through Hardware and Software instruments. "Audio" module is an add-on, and indeed it will be available as In-App purchase. Indeed, we opted for giving the "Attachment" module for free. You can easily check it on "Account & License" page: ![5db2d513a3295](serve/attachment&path=5db2d513a3295) The fact that we have shared our roadmap is a sign of transparency and closeness with our users and customers, it's not something "written in the stone". We know that promising something that cannot be released on time is unpleasant, but it's a risk that we have considered. That said, we are sorry about the delay, we have put our effort to make Camelot much more reliable and compatible with both Hardware and Software instruments, adding several features and details to speed up and smooth the performer's workflow. We are working on Backing Tracks and Effects, they are coming, it's true... matter of time.

Question: is swam iOS expected to run well on iPhone 8 \ 8 Plus or only on iPads? Any idea about minimum or recommended iOS hardware will be helpful. Thanks!

Question: is swam iOS expected to run well on iPhone 8 \ 8 Plus or only on iPads? Any idea about minimum or recommended iOS hardware will be helpful. Thanks!

Hey boys, so fall officially ends on December 22nd, 17 days from now. Your roadmap still has the Brass AUV3 coming out in fall 2019. Will it really be released within 17 days?? or is there a setback?

Hey boys, so fall officially ends on December 22nd, 17 days from now. Your roadmap still has the Brass AUV3 coming out in fall 2019. Will it really be released within 17 days?? or is there a setback?

@Krivlin we will made iPhone release too, anyway it will be released a few weeks after the iPad version. SWAM will run on iPhone 7 (most likely) and above.

@Sclurbs and everyone: we are making any kind of effort to release SWAM Brass ASAP. Unfortunately delays, project complexities and unexpected issues are unavoidable for such challenging projects.

The roadmap listed here is declared as "rough", it's not an official release scheduling. We just wanted to be transparent with our Community and let it feel part of our adventure.

We can ASSURE that SWAM Solo Brass are amazing! Our Alpha-testers are mind blown! They are providing useful feedbacks for the last fine tuning and optimization of the model.

Also, we are working hard on the GUI and make some last-time adjustment.

We know you are impatient, and we are sorry for the waiting, but we are perfectionists and we will not release something that's not perfect for our loyal customers just because we are in a hurry. Just trust us, we will not disappoint you.

We will keep you updated during the next days.

@Krivlin we will made iPhone release too, anyway it will be released a few weeks after the iPad version. SWAM will run on iPhone 7 (most likely) and above. @Sclurbs and everyone: we are making any kind of effort to release SWAM Brass ASAP. Unfortunately delays, project complexities and unexpected issues are unavoidable for such challenging projects. The roadmap listed here is declared as "rough", it's not an official release scheduling. We just wanted to be transparent with our Community and let it feel part of our adventure. We can ASSURE that SWAM Solo Brass are amazing! Our Alpha-testers are mind blown! They are providing useful feedbacks for the last fine tuning and optimization of the model. Also, we are working hard on the GUI and make some last-time adjustment. We know you are impatient, and we are sorry for the waiting, but we are perfectionists and we will not release something that's not perfect for our loyal customers just because we are in a hurry. Just trust us, we will not disappoint you. We will keep you updated during the next days.

Hi,

Do you know when approximately the iOS version of existing SWAM instruments will be available?
Is there a beta coming out soon?

Thanks

Hi, Do you know when approximately the iOS version of existing SWAM instruments will be available? Is there a beta coming out soon? Thanks

@admin thanks a lot for the response y'all. Appreciate you guys being such perfectionists. Some of the greatest products ever made

@admin thanks a lot for the response y'all. Appreciate you guys being such perfectionists. Some of the greatest products ever made
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft