SWAM
String, Brass or Woodwind ensemble based on physical modeling ?

Are they any extrapolation/upgrades planned in a middle term future or later to give the user the possibility to create ensembles based on SWAM engine ?

I, for one, am mainly working on a step-by-step mode but never mind, I imagine for instance a dedicated host, working as a plugin by itself, that let the user choose the number of instances of an instrument, with a pool of parameters that characterize the natural behaviour of small or bigger section of that chosen instrument (violins section based primarily on a single instance) or another ?

And in a farther future when to recover similar articulations that are common to big orchestral libraries like LASS, (or EWQLSO brass, woodwind or strings sample libraries) when the generation of future processors shall be able to handle such a CPU print more easily ?

String, Brass or woodwind section based on pure physical modeling technology ?

Are they any extrapolation/upgrades planned in a middle term future or later to give the user the possibility to create ensembles based on SWAM engine ? I, for one, am mainly working on a step-by-step mode but never mind, I imagine for instance a dedicated host, working as a plugin by itself, that let the user choose the number of instances of an instrument, with a pool of parameters that characterize the natural behaviour of small or bigger section of that chosen instrument (violins section based primarily on a single instance) or another ? And in a farther future when to recover similar articulations that are common to big orchestral libraries like LASS, (or EWQLSO brass, woodwind or strings sample libraries) when the generation of future processors shall be able to handle such a CPU print more easily ? String, Brass or woodwind section based on pure physical modeling technology ?
edited Mar 1 at 2:00 pm

Hi @Krakatau ! We will start working on SWAM ensemble after releasing SWAM Solo Brass.

They all will be based on modeling technology.

Please have a look at our roadmap: https://community.audiomodeling.com/index.php?u=/category/roadmap

Hi @Krakatau ! We will start working on SWAM ensemble after releasing SWAM Solo Brass. They all will be based on modeling technology. Please have a look at our roadmap: https://community.audiomodeling.com/index.php?u=/category/roadmap
edited Mar 11 at 9:12 am
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft