Camelot
Where is the possibility to send the output of a vst plugin or a layer through a vst effect?

Hi,

as I said I'm very convinced with the concept of Camelot.
But am I missing something?

How do I send the output of a vst plugin or a layer through a vst effect or is it not possible to use vst effects?

best regards

Hi, as I said I'm very convinced with the concept of Camelot. But am I missing something? How do I send the output of a vst plugin or a layer through a vst effect or is it not possible to use vst effects? best regards
edited Apr 13 at 8:49 pm

Hi @SynthPlayer,

audio Effects will be available when we will release the "Audio" module.
We will introduce some basic embedded effects with one of the upcoming updates of the Camelot core, but the full "Audio" module will be available for purchase probably next Fall.

The "Audio" module will include audio layers (like channel strips of a mixer), effect plugins and backing tracks.

Best!

Hi @SynthPlayer, audio Effects will be available when we will release the "Audio" module. We will introduce some basic embedded effects with one of the upcoming updates of the Camelot core, but the full "Audio" module will be available for purchase probably next Fall. The "Audio" module will include audio layers (like channel strips of a mixer), effect plugins and backing tracks. Best!
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft