Solo Woodwinds
Soprano Sax crashes reaper

Sometimes reaper crashes when I'm running Soprano Sax. Not all the time, just occasionally. Any ideas how to make it stable with Reaper?

Thanks!

Sometimes reaper crashes when I'm running Soprano Sax. Not all the time, just occasionally. Any ideas how to make it stable with Reaper? Thanks!

Hi @Style, are you running the latest release of SWAM Saxophones (2.8.3)?

What O.S. are you on?

If on macOS, are you loading VST o AudioUnits?

Hi @Style, are you running the latest release of SWAM Saxophones (2.8.3)? What O.S. are you on? If on macOS, are you loading VST o AudioUnits?

I don't have the sax (yet), but I never had a crash with Reaper and the SWAM flutes or the SWAM Cello.
-Michael

I don't have the sax (yet), but I never had a crash with Reaper and the SWAM flutes or the SWAM Cello. -Michael

I'm running Windows 7 professional, service pack 1.

I'm not running the latest release of SWAM Saxophones. Is that important for stability?

I'm running Windows 7 professional, service pack 1. I'm not running the latest release of SWAM Saxophones. Is that important for stability?

I'm running Windows 7 professional, service pack 1.

Same here.
-Michael

> I'm running Windows 7 professional, service pack 1. Same here. -Michael

@Style

I'm not running the latest release of SWAM Saxophones. Is that important for stability?

You should always run the latest update.

@Style > I'm not running the latest release of SWAM Saxophones. Is that important for stability? You should always run the latest update.
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft