Solo Strings
Reduce FX Volume?

Is there anyway to reduce the rattling noise fx you get in the Swam Violin, most easy to hear in the upper registers?

I'd like to get a more pure note tone with less fx. I'm not a physical violin players so I'm not sure exactly what it represents, but it is too distractingly loud at times when I want the violin as the lead instrument without accompaniment.

Is there anyway to reduce the rattling noise fx you get in the Swam Violin, most easy to hear in the upper registers? I'd like to get a more pure note tone with less fx. I'm not a physical violin players so I'm not sure exactly what it represents, but it is too distractingly loud at times when I want the violin as the lead instrument without accompaniment.

Did you play with the multiple model parameters such as Bow noise, bow pressure, bow position, IR (violin type) ... ?
-Michael

Did you play with the multiple model parameters such as Bow noise, bow pressure, bow position, IR (violin type) ... ? -Michael
edited Apr 30 at 5:35 am

@whiteletter try to tweak Rosin, BowNoise and Random Bow parameters.

5cc87a936ad60

5cc87a936a4d0

@whiteletter try to tweak Rosin, BowNoise and Random Bow parameters. ![5cc87a936ad60](serve/attachment&path=5cc87a936ad60) ![5cc87a936a4d0](serve/attachment&path=5cc87a936a4d0)

Adjusting these settings has a tiny effect only, it really doesn't solve the problem. It is most audible when you have little to no vibrato. The fx is really too up front and distracting from the notes.

Adjusting these settings has a tiny effect only, it really doesn't solve the problem. It is most audible when you have little to no vibrato. The fx is really too up front and distracting from the notes.

From our analysis is very similar to what you get from a real violin recorded with very close mic and in a dry enviros. Please send us an audio excerpt of a reference you want to achieve.

From our analysis is very similar to what you get from a real violin recorded with very close mic and in a dry enviros. Please send us an audio excerpt of a reference you want to achieve.
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft