Setup tips & FAQs
instr. parameter on main page (Swam Saxophones)

Hi, I know that this parameter is for changing the instrument timbre, but I really don’t understand exactly for what kind of situation I have to use it. I see that there is a lot of “presets” to choose from. Please help me.

Hi, I know that this parameter is for changing the instrument timbre, but I really don’t understand exactly for what kind of situation I have to use it. I see that there is a lot of “presets” to choose from. Please help me.

Hi, it depends to the music you are playing or composing for. These instruments are not presets but they are instruments structurally different each other (metal, reed, tube etc.) so that you can use these several timbre in your music (from the classic music to jazz, from ethnic to rock). They are very useful if you want to create a realistic sax (or woodwinds) ensemble changing instrument for every sax player.

Hi, it depends to the music you are playing or composing for. These instruments are not presets but they are instruments structurally different each other (metal, reed, tube etc.) so that you can use these several timbre in your music (from the classic music to jazz, from ethnic to rock). They are very useful if you want to create a realistic sax (or woodwinds) ensemble changing instrument for every sax player.
edited Jun 4 at 11:08 am
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft