User demos
Dance of the Green Devil

Hi, everyone!
This is a work by Gaspar Cassadó, a Catalan cellist and composer of the early 20th century.
I've played it on the SWAM cello.
It's very difficult to play on the real cello, but I think very suitable to play inhumanly and mechanically with SWAM, because it is a dance music for a non-human creature, the Green Devil.smile
The fastest tempo is about 190 bpm during the accelerando (bar 65-77), a little bit slower than the performance by the composer in 1940. (From "Gaspar Cassadó: Cellist, Composer and Transcriber" by Gabrielle Kaufman, 2016, Taylor & Francis)

Hi, everyone! [This](https://youtu.be/SqYgSvKDmBM) is a work by Gaspar Cassadó, a Catalan cellist and composer of the early 20th century. I've played it on the SWAM cello. It's very difficult to play on the real cello, but I think very suitable to play inhumanly and mechanically with SWAM, because it is a dance music for a non-human creature, the Green Devil.8) The fastest tempo is about 190 bpm during the accelerando (bar 65-77), a little bit slower than the performance by the composer in 1940. (From "Gaspar Cassadó: Cellist, Composer and Transcriber" by Gabrielle Kaufman, 2016, Taylor & Francis)
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft