User demos
my SWAM Violin demo 11:Sicilienne (Fauré)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZBqxFsG6U8

violin model:Firenze S2
BowGesture:Bipolar
piano:Garritan Abbey Road CFX Lite

My favorite piece.
It is very difficult to play in cantabile.
Feedback is welcome!

Mizuki

PS
PitchBend is ignored in Piano Roll(MIDI) on Cakewalk by BandLab.
The PB's input from MIDI keyboard is normal, ignored only Piano Roll data.What is this?
It did not happened in SWAM Violin 2.0.3.

SWAM Violin version:2.1.0
Cakewalk by BandLab version:2019.05 (Build 31, 64bit)
Windows7 pro 64bit (latest update)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZBqxFsG6U8 violin model:Firenze S2 BowGesture:Bipolar piano:Garritan Abbey Road CFX Lite My favorite piece. It is very difficult to play in cantabile. Feedback is welcome! Mizuki PS PitchBend is ignored in Piano Roll(MIDI) on Cakewalk by BandLab. The PB's input from MIDI keyboard is normal, ignored only Piano Roll data.What is this? It did not happened in SWAM Violin 2.0.3. SWAM Violin version:2.1.0 Cakewalk by BandLab version:2019.05 (Build 31, 64bit) Windows7 pro 64bit (latest update)

@aska3 good job!

As for PitchBend, that's weird. The only suggestion is to be sure that the Max Pitch Bend Range (Options page) and Pitch Bend Up / Down (PB U / D on main GUI) is compatible with the range of Pitch Bend you want to draw on the Piano Roll.

Best!

@aska3 good job! As for PitchBend, that's weird. The only suggestion is to be sure that the Max Pitch Bend Range (Options page) and Pitch Bend Up / Down (PB U / D on main GUI) is compatible with the range of Pitch Bend you want to draw on the Piano Roll. Best!

@admin Thank you very much!

When I restarted my computer and created a new project, the PitchBend bug didn't occur.
However, the bug still exists in the problematic project file, so it's probably a bug in Cakewalk by BandLab.
Thank you for your advice!

Mizuki

@admin Thank you very much! When I restarted my computer and created a new project, the PitchBend bug didn't occur. However, the bug still exists in the problematic project file, so it's probably a bug in Cakewalk by BandLab. Thank you for your advice! Mizuki
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft