Solo Strings
Feature Request: Change Bow Direction on Expression Controller Reaching 0

Hi,

When using a breath controller I'd like to have the bow direction switch between breaths. So when the controller value drops to zero we'd get a bow change. I realize there is a keyswitch for bow direction change but would like the option to use "through zero" as an articulation trigger.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi, When using a breath controller I'd like to have the bow direction switch between breaths. So when the controller value drops to zero we'd get a bow change. I realize there is a keyswitch for bow direction change but would like the option to use "through zero" as an articulation trigger. Thanks, Chris

Hello,

This is a very good proposal, but with the input by a breath controller, it may be difficult because the curve around Exp = 0 becomes loose.

The following settings are suitable for the current version.
Sustain (CC64): On
Sustain Ramp (Rel Env): Fade
5d24cda4bdd2a

However, this setting is not all-around.
It is not suitable for smooth and quick bow change.

What I would like to propose to AM is as follows:
Sustain (CC64): On → Off
Sustain Ramp (Rel Env): Hold

In the setting above, I think that everything goes well if the sound doesn't continue to sound with Sustain (CC64): Off.

Hikari

Hello, This is a very good proposal, but with the input by a breath controller, it may be difficult because the curve around Exp = 0 becomes loose. The following settings are suitable for the current version. Sustain (CC64): On Sustain Ramp (Rel Env): Fade ![5d24cda4bdd2a](serve/attachment&path=5d24cda4bdd2a) However, this setting is not all-around. It is not suitable for smooth and quick bow change. What I would like to propose to AM is as follows: Sustain (CC64): On → Off Sustain Ramp (Rel Env): Hold In the setting above, I think that everything goes well if the sound doesn't continue to sound with Sustain (CC64): Off. Hikari
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft