User demos
virtual soundtrack of SWAM Violin

This is my original cimematic piece.

SWAM Violin model:Cremona S1/Venezia S2
Bow Gesture:Expression
background strings:Cinematic Studio Strings
piano:Upright Felt Piano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ogr5R8O6gM

I can't make real sound of low string (G and D). What should I do about it?
Feedback is welcome!

Mizuki

This is my original cimematic piece. SWAM Violin model:Cremona S1/Venezia S2 Bow Gesture:Expression background strings:Cinematic Studio Strings piano:Upright Felt Piano https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ogr5R8O6gM I can't make real sound of low string (G and D). What should I do about it? Feedback is welcome! Mizuki

Hi Mizuki,
your cinematic piece sounds really good, great!
I can't ear the low strings issue. Can you send us your midi file to check it deeply?
You can contact us to support@audiomodeling.com
Thanks.

Andrea

Hi Mizuki, your cinematic piece sounds really good, great! I can't ear the low strings issue. Can you send us your midi file to check it deeply? You can contact us to support@audiomodeling.com Thanks. Andrea

Hi Mizuki,
sorry for the late answer.
I have checked your MIDI project but , there, you never use the low strings except of the first part where you play the D string in the mid-high range and that sounds really good, so I don't succeed in understanding your question. Can you provide some more details?

Hi Mizuki, sorry for the late answer. I have checked your MIDI project but , there, you never use the low strings except of the first part where you play the D string in the mid-high range and that sounds really good, so I don't succeed in understanding your question. Can you provide some more details?

As for the two violins that play together, in addition to changing the instrument, we recommend detuning one of them for 7-8 cents to make their sound even more realistic.

As for the two violins that play together, in addition to changing the instrument, we recommend detuning one of them for 7-8 cents to make their sound even more realistic.

Thank you for your advice!
I think that the sound you hear in the concert hall is different from the sound you hear near the violinist. The sound of SWAM Violin is very close, and hall sound is especially affected by bow noise, air absorption and more. It is probably very difficult for SWAM violin to recreate hall sound.

Mizuki

Thank you for your advice! I think that the sound you hear in the concert hall is different from the sound you hear near the violinist. The sound of SWAM Violin is very close, and hall sound is especially affected by bow noise, air absorption and more. It is probably very difficult for SWAM violin to recreate hall sound. Mizuki
live preview
enter atleast 1 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft